SUMMER PROGRAMS 2017
June Preparatory 2017
If you are planing on attending a high profile
summer intensive, in New york, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Miami, Chicago, Seattle or San francisco... Our classical training will allow you to feel confident and help you to excell in your summer courses.
- Four weeks of preparatory classes. May 30 to June 24.
Mon to Fri 10am to 1pm.
- Attendance allowed by the week.
- Two levels: ages 9 to 13, and 13+. Placement depending on both age and knowledge.
- Classical Ballet, Pointe, Variations, and Partnering (depending on level).
JULY Summer Intensive 2017
Four (4) weeks of Summer Intensive training. Structured for students that want to achieve the highest level of training possible, and/or to students striving to become professional dancers. Ages 11 to 19. Several Levels.
- July 5 to August 2. Schedule depending on levels.
- Classical Ballet, Variations, Pointe, Partnering, and Genuine Pilates.
August Summer PREP 2017
Two (2) weeks of Summer Intensive focused on Classical Ballet for Advanced Students and Pre-Professionals.
- August 7 to 19. 10am to 1pm. Plus, optional classes for advenced students.
- Classical Ballet, Variations, Pointe, plus Partnering (L6 only).
* 20% Discount for Attendance to ALL Summer Programs.
Under the direction of Master Teacher and Choreographer Paul Mejia, a world-renowned faculty provides students and aspiring professional dancers with comprehensive summer intensive programs in classical ballet and complementing disciplines.